- A party or other gathering held to mark another person's entrance into a residence, especially the arrival of a bride at the woman new home; a marriage reception.
- A house-warming; particularly, a reception, celebration, or enjoyment given by a newly married couple, or by the spouse upon obtaining the spouse to their residence.
- An entertainment directed at buddies upon recently entering a house; a housewarming.
- A wedding reception; the housewarming activity given by a newly married few.
- additionally infair.
- Definition for "infare"
- A party or other gathering held to mark…
- View More
- Sentence for "infare"
- Synonym for "infare"
- Variant for "infare"