- So complex or entangled concerning make escape impossible: an inextricable maze; an inextricable web of deceit.
- tough or impractical to disentangle or untie: an inextricable tangle of threads.
- also involved or complicated to fix: an inextricable problem.
- Unavoidable; inevitable: bound collectively by an inextricable fate.
- impractical to untie or disentangle
- impractical to resolve
- impossible to getting away from
- incompetent at becoming extricated, untied, or disentangled; hopelessly complex, baffled, or obscure
- maybe not permitting extrication; not capable of being disentangled or untied
- Not extricable; that can't be freed from intricacy or perplexity; maybe not allowing extrication.
- Definition for "inextricable"
- So complex or entangled concerning make escape impossible:…
- View More
- Sentence for "inextricable"
- Synonym for "inextricable"
- Equivalent for "inextricable"
- Same Context for "inextricable"