- Lacking expression; blank: an inexpressive stare.
- without feeling or design; flat or dull: an inexpressive violin performance.
- Lacking phrase or feeling.
- Without expression or definition; maybe not expressive; dull; unintelligent.
- perhaps not expressive
- perhaps not expressive; desiring expression; not distinctly significant or representative: as, an inexpressive gesture or portrait.
- not to ever be expressed; inexpressible; ineffable.
Sentence for "inexpressive"
Synonym for "inexpressive"
Equivalent for "inexpressive"
Same Context for "inexpressive"