- advice of an aircraft or spacecraft which gyroscopic and accelerometer information are utilized by some type of computer to steadfastly keep up a predetermined course. Also called inertial navigation.
- An automated system which directs a craft or missile, constantly determining its position from the measured acceleration.
- a way of controlling the trip of a missile by products that react to inertial causes
- Definition for "inertial guidance"
- advice of an aircraft or spacecraft which gyroscopic…
- View More
- Synonym for "inertial guidance"
- Hypernym for "inertial guidance"