- Having unequal sides; unsymmetrical or lopsided
- Having unequal sides; unsymmetrical; unequal-sided.
- Having the two stops unequal, as in the clam, quahaug, and most lamellibranch shells.
- perhaps not equilateral; having unequal edges: because, an inequilateral triangle.
- In conchology, particularly, having the anterior and posterior ends of each device, as divided by an imaginary straight line from the umbones, unequal.
- In Foraminifera, devoid of the convolutions of the shell in identical jet, but obliquely wound around an axis.
- In botany, unsymmetrical from better improvement one side, due to the fact leaves of Begonia, the elm, etc.
Sentence for "inequilateral"
Synonym for "inequilateral"