- perhaps not efficient, as:
- Lacking the ability or experience to perform effectively; incompetent: an inefficient employee.
- maybe not producing the meant outcome; inadequate: an inefficient campaign against illegal drugs.
- Wasteful of the time, power, or materials: an inefficient design; outdated and inefficient methods.
- maybe not efficient; perhaps not creating the effect meant or desired; inefficacious; since, ineffective means or steps.
- not capable of, or indisposed to, efficient action; constantly slack or remiss; effecting small or nothing; because, ineffective employees; an inefficient administrator.
- maybe not efficient; perhaps not making the end result meant or desired, or achieiving the consequence by unnnecessary and excessive spending of sources; inefficacious.
- not capable of, or indisposed to, effective action; habitually slack or remiss; effecting small or nothing
- lacking the ability or experience to execute efficiently; insufficient
- perhaps not making desired outcomes; wasteful
- Not efficient; perhaps not producing or otherwise not effective at creating the desired impact; unable; inexperienced; inadequate: as, inefficient steps; an inefficient police.
- Definition for "inefficient"
- Sentence for "inefficient"
- Amiridis and other school officials, wary…
- View More
- Quotes for "inefficient"
- "We assume that everything's becoming more…"
- View More
- Synonym for "inefficient"
- Antonym for "inefficient"
- Phrases for "inefficient"
- Rhyme for "inefficient"
- Equivalent for "inefficient"
- Same Context for "inefficient"