- The state or quality of becoming incompetent at producing a desired effect or outcome.
- The condition of becoming ineffective
- Lack of power to create the required or proper impact; inefficiency; ineffectualness; futility; uselessness; fruitlessness.
- Lack of effectiveness or capacity to produce the required effect; ineffectualness; failure of result.
- deficiencies in effectiveness
- Definition for "inefficacy"
- The state or quality of becoming incompetent at…
- View More
- Sentence for "inefficacy"
- Synonym for "inefficacy"
- Hypernym for "inefficacy"
- Same Context for "inefficacy"