- to produce industry in (a country or community, for instance).
- To organize (the production of some thing) as a business.
- In order to become commercial.
- to produce business; to become manufacturing
- to manufacture on an industrial scale or making use of commercial practices
- to arrange along professional lines
- to create manufacturing; to develop to ensure most of the working population is engaged in non-agricultural labor; to develop financially; -- of nations or geographical places.
- organize (producing one thing) into an industry
- progress business; become industrial
- To imbue using the character of industrialism; curiosity about manufacturing pursuits.
Sentence for "industrialize"
- In a comprehensive study called "One…
Verb Forms for "industrialize"
Hypernym for "industrialize"
Form for "industrialize"