- a location usually situated on the outskirts of a city and zoned for a team of sectors and businesses.
- a place zoned and in the offing for the true purpose of commercial development.
- a location designated in zoning laws to be used by industry, often situated in a suburban area, and having some park-like areas.
- a tract of land far away from town center that's designed for a cluster of organizations and industrial facilities
Definition for "industrial park"
- a location usually situated on the outskirts of…
Hypernym for "industrial park"