- a topic of study aimed at establishing the handbook and technical skills necessary to make use of tools and machinery.
- The useful arts, including engineering, metalworking or carpentry.
- the training of this understanding and skills necessary to use resources and machinery
- a training course in the types of using resources and equipment as taught in additional schools and technical schools
Definition for "industrial arts"
- a topic of study aimed at establishing the…
Hypernym for "industrial arts"