- Any of some blue, bluish-red and black colored dyestuffs, created by the interaction of para-amino azo compounds with primary monoamines in existence of a small amount of a mineral acid.
- Any one of a big number of aniline dyes, coloured blue or violet, and represented by aniline violet.
- A dark green amorphous dyestuff, produced by the oxidation of aniline in presence of copper or vanadium salts; -- called in addition aniline black colored.
- A name of varied coaltar colors utilized in dyeing.
Definition for "induline"
- Any of some blue, bluish-red and black colored…
Sentence for "induline"
Variant for "induline"