- one which induces, specifically a substance this is certainly capable of activating transcription from certain genes within a cell.
- A part or structure in an embryo that affects the differentiation of another component.
- a person who causes
- a molecule that begins gene expression
- One who, or what, causes or incites.
- A substance which, when it contacts a living mobile, triggers the activation of a gene.
- a person who or that which causes, persuades, or impacts.
- an individual who tries to sway or cause or lead on
- a realtor with the capacity of activating certain genetics
Definition for "inducer"
- one which induces, specifically a substance this is…
Sentence for "inducer"
Hypernym for "inducer"
Same Context for "inducer"