- A large arboreal lemur (Indri indri) of Madagascar, having big eyes and a rudimentary tail.
- among largest living lemurs (Indri indri).
- The babakoto, Indris or Lichanotus brevicaudatus, a lemurine quadruped of Madagascar, of the subfamily Indrisinæ and family Lemuridæ.
- big short-tailed lemur of Madagascar having thick silky fur in grayscale and fawn
- Definition for "indri"
- A large arboreal lemur (Indri indri) of Madagascar,…
- View More
- Sentence for "indri"
- Rhyme for "indri"
- Hypernym for "indri"