- the simple fact of maybe not distinguishing or making differences; failure to view or make a difference.
- The condition or reality of not being distinct or various; absence of identifying characteristics or faculties; undistinguishableness.
- Indistinctness, obscurity, dimness.
- Absence of difference or eminence; obscurity.
- insufficient difference or distinguishableness; confusion; anxiety; indiscrimination.
- insufficient distinction in type or character; confusion; indiscrimination.
- lack of difference in condition or ranking; equivalence; sameness.
- Indistinctness; obscurity; dimness.
Definition for "indistinction"
- the simple fact of maybe not distinguishing or…
Sentence for "indistinction"
- What sodden indistinction just an hour…
Synonym for "indistinction"