- Not demonstrably or sharply delineated: an indistinct pattern; indistinct shapes in gloom.
- Faint; dim: indistinct stars.
- Hazy; vague: an indistinct memory; an indistinct notion of what direction to go.
- tough to realize or find out: indistinct address.
- not clearly defined or perhaps not having a sharp overview; faint or dim
- hazy or vague
- difficult to comprehend
- perhaps not distinct or distinguishable; maybe not individual in such a fashion as to be perceptible by itself.
- Obscure into head or senses; not clear; not definite; perplexed; imperfect; light
- perhaps not obviously defined or an easy task to view or understand
- Not distinct towards senses; perhaps not obviously distinguishable or perceptible; not to be discriminated; confused; blurry; obscure: as, indistinct outlines; an indistinct noise.
- maybe not distinct into brain; not plainly thought as to parts or details; long; puzzled: as, indistinct notions. See clear, 6.
- Not providing or having distinct impressions, photos, or perceptions; dim; lifeless; imperfect: as, indistinct sight; an indistinct remembrance.
- Synonyms Undefined, indistinguishable, dim, obscure, uncertain, ambiguous.
- Definition for "indistinct"
- Not demonstrably or sharply delineated: an indistinct pattern;…
- View More
- Sentence for "indistinct"
- Synonym for "indistinct"
- Antonym for "indistinct"
- Phrases for "indistinct"
- Rhyme for "indistinct"
- Equivalent for "indistinct"
- Same Context for "indistinct"