- Disinclination; unwillingness.
- a small condition.
- a mild illness, their state to be indisposed
- a poor state of mind or personality
- The state of being indisposed; disinclination.
- A slight condition or disease.
- hawaii of being indisposed at heart; disinclination; unwillingness; aversion; dislike: as, an indisposition to travel.
- Lack of propensity or appetency: because, the indisposition of two substances to mix.
- Unsuitableness; inappropriateness.
- Slight infection or ailment; habit of sickness.
- Synonyms Reluctance, backwardness.
- Distemper, Malady, etc. See infection.
- hook infection
- a certain amount of unwillingness
Sentence for "indisposition"
- Her indisposition was a symptom that…
Synonym for "indisposition"
Hypernym for "indisposition"
Same Context for "indisposition"