- to create averse; disincline.
- resulting in is or feel sick; sicken.
- To make unfit; disqualify.
- To render unfit or unsuited; to disqualify.
- To disorder a little as to health; to help make significantly.
- To disincline; to render averse or bad
- To make unfit or unsuited; to disqualify.
- to produce indisposed, or a little unwell.
- To disincline.
- make unwilling
- make unfit or improper
- cause to feel unwell
- To make averse or unfavorable; disincline.
- To make unfit or unsuited; disqualify.
- Definition for "indispose"
- Sentence for "indispose"
- Synonym for "indispose"
- Verb Forms for "indispose"
- Hypernym for "indispose"