- the high quality or state of being indirect.
- not enough straightforwardness; deviousness: obtained their objective by subtle indirection.
- A devious work or declaration: won't provide us with a straight response, just hints and indirections.
- decreased way; aimlessness.
- A lack of way; deviousness or aimlessness
- Use of a variable or object through its target
- An indirect action or procedure.
- Oblique course or means; dishonest methods; indirectness.
- Oblique or irregular program or implies; unjust or deceitful activity or proceeding; indirectness.
- deceitful action that's not simple
- indirect procedure or activity
Sentence for "indirection"
Synonym for "indirection"
Hypernym for "indirection"
Same Context for "indirection"