- A tax, such a sales income tax or value-added income tax, that is levied on products or solutions in place of individuals and it is eventually paid by consumers by means of higher rates.
- a tax levied on items or solutions in place of on individuals or organizations
- a tax, eg traditions, excises, etc., exacted right from merchant, but paid ultimately by the customer when you look at the greater cost demanded for articles of merchandise.
- Definition for "indirect tax"
- Hyponym for "indirect tax"
- Hypernym for "indirect tax"