- Not digested; undigested: indigested meals.
- Archaic maybe not very carefully thought over or considered.
- Archaic Formless or shapeless.
- Not absorbed; undigested
- maybe not settled; not on a regular basis disposed and organized; maybe not methodical; crude.
- maybe not in a situation suitable for recovery; said of injuries.
- Not ripened or suppurated; said of an abscess or its contents.
- Not softened by heat, hot-water, or vapor.
- Not digested; undigested.
- Not dealt with; perhaps not frequently disposed and arranged; not methodical; crude.
- Not in a situation suitable for recovery; -- stated of injuries.
- maybe not ripened or suppurated; -- said of an abscess or its items.
- Not softened by temperature, hot-water, or vapor.
- Not absorbed within the tummy; not altered or prepared for nourishing the body; undigested; crude.
- maybe not regularly disposed or arranged; maybe not paid off to form and method; psychologically crude: as, an indigested scheme.
- In pharmacy, not digested; perhaps not prepared or softened with the aid of heat, as substances.
- In medicine, perhaps not advanced level to suppuration: as, an indigested injury.
Sentence for "indigested"
Synonym for "indigested"