- The belief that all religions tend to be of equal validity.
- The doctrine that all religions tend to be equally valid
- State of indifference; insufficient interest or earnestness; specially, a systematic apathy regarding something true or untrue in religion or philosophy; agnosticism.
- Just Like Identism.
- A heresy consisting in an unconcern for specific creed, offered the morals be right and good.
- Systematic indifference; avoidance of choice or inclination; specifically, the principle that variations of religious belief tend to be essentially unimportant; adiaphorism.
- In metaphysics, the doctrine of absolute identification; the doctrine that to stay in concept or idea also to exist are one while the ditto. See absolute identity, under absolute.
Sentence for "indifferentism"
- Indifferentism is to be distinguished from…
Synonym for "indifferentism"
Same Context for "indifferentism"
Variant for "indifferentism"