- with the capacity of becoming indicted: Evidence advised the authoritative was indictable the criminal activity.
- Making one prone to indictment: an indictable offense.
- capable of being indicted; chargeable.
- Subjecting one to an indictment.
- effective at becoming, or prone to be, indicted; subject to indictment.
- liable to be accused, or cause of these types of liability
- effective at becoming indicted; prone to indictment: since, an indictable offender.
- which will matter one to an indictment; that could be punished by a proceeding commenced by indictment: because, an indictable offense.
- Definition for "indictable"
- with the capacity of becoming indicted: Evidence advised…
- View More
- Sentence for "indictable"
- Equivalent for "indictable"
- Form for "indictable"
- Same Context for "indictable"