- Identifying marks; indications.
- Markings on volume messages used as a replacement for stamps or cancellations.
- Discriminating scars; signs; tokens; indications; appearances.
- unique markings; indications.
- A preprinted marking on a mailpiece which ultimately shows that postage was compensated by the sender.
- Discriminating markings; badges; tokens; indications; signs: because, indicia of fraudulence; indicia of illness.
- Definition for "indicia"
- Sentence for "indicia"
- Synonym for "indicia"
- Phrases for "indicia"
- Etymologically Related for "indicia"
- Same Context for "indicia"
- Urban Dictionary for "indicia"
- Research, indications or indications
- View More