- Of or getting the function of an index.
- Linguistics Deictic.
- Of, regarding, or like, an index; getting the kind of a list.
- Having the personality of pointing to, or showing, a specific state of affairs
- Of, with respect to, or like, an index; obtaining the form of an index.
- of or associated with or offering as an index
- A deictic word or factor.
- An indexical declaration
- obtaining the type of an index; regarding an index.
Sentence for "indexical"
- Because of course, while fake documentaries…
Form for "indexical"
Same Context for "indexical"