- Philosophy The doctrine that there are some events, specially some human actions or choices, which have no cause.
- The doctrine that all personal activities are not a great deal determined by the preceding events, conditions, reasons or karma as by deliberate option or no-cost might.
- The doctrine that, although the might is notably influenced by motives, it is really not completely governed by them, but features a particular freedom and spontaneity.
- Definition for "indeterminism"
- Sentence for "indeterminism"
- Cross Reference for "indeterminism"
- Same Context for "indeterminism"