- impractical to fix or measure: indeterminable traces of poison; indeterminable assets.
- impractical to settle or determine with finality: indeterminable questions.
- That is incompetent at becoming calculated
- which incapable of becoming ascertained
- maybe not determinable; impossible to be determined; to not be definitely known, ascertained, defined, or restricted.
- unable to be surely determined or ascertained
- incompetent at being absolutely ascertained
- An indeterminable thing or amount.
- An indeterminable thing or volume.
- not capable of being determined, ascertained, or fixed.
- never to be determined or ended; interminable.
- In all-natural record, not definable; incompetent at expertise: said of a specimen which, from the nature or problem, can't be correctly classified and named.
- Definition for "indeterminable"
- impractical to fix or measure: indeterminable traces of…
- View More
- Sentence for "indeterminable"
- Synonym for "indeterminable"
- Antonym for "indeterminable"
- Equivalent for "indeterminable"
- Same Context for "indeterminable"