- articles, including English a or an, that will not fix the identity associated with the noun changed.
- A word preceding a noun to point the noun means any member of the class of items known as by the noun.
- a determiner (as `a' or `some' in English) that suggests nonspecific guide
- the word a or an, used in combination with nouns to denote anyone of a common or basic course.
Definition for "indefinite article"
- articles, including English a or an, that will…
Hypernym for "indefinite article"