- poor propriety or great taste. See Synonyms at improper.
- poor, immodest or indecent
- maybe not decorous; violating good ways; despite good reproduction or etiquette; unbecoming; inappropriate; out-of-place.
- not commensurate with accepted standards of what exactly is correct or appropriate in polite community
- lacking propriety and great style in ways and conduct
- maybe not decorous; violating propriety or the acknowledged rules of conduct; unseemly.
- Synonyms Unbecoming, unseemly, incorrect, rude, unmannerly.
Sentence for "indecorous"
Synonym for "indecorous"
Equivalent for "indecorous"
Same Context for "indecorous"