- Without grammatical inflection.
- Of or being a word that lacks grammatical inflection though owned by a form course whose users are often inflected.
- not grammatically inflected, especially if other people of its course are inflected
- Not declinable; maybe not diverse by inflective terminations.
- A word that is not grammatically inflected.
- In sentence structure, a word that isn't declined.
- In sentence structure, maybe not declinable; not diverse by declension; showing no variety of kind for case, quantity, or the like.
Sentence for "indeclinable"
Same Context for "indeclinable"