- A council or conference of indigenous individuals of southern Africa to discuss an important matter.
- an essential summit held by leaders of this Zulu and Xhosa individuals of Southern Africa.
- an issue, a concern.
- one of the natives of Southern Africa, a council or seminar for the discussion of matters.
- a council where native individuals of southern Africa meet to discuss some essential question
Sentence for "indaba"
Rhyme for "indaba"
Hypernym for "indaba"
Urban Dictionary for "indaba"
- A meeting location for reading, eating…