- created by hammering, stamping, or pushing: an incuse design on a coin.
- hammered or pressed in (usually on a coin)
- Cut or stamped in, or hollowed out-by engraving.
- an impact hammered or pushed (onto a coin)
- an impact; a stamp, as that on a coin produced by the area where the item rests is struck by the die.
- To hammer or hit (usually onto a coin)
- to create, or mildew, by striking or stamping, as a coin or medal.
- To impress by striking or stamping, as a coin.
- Hammered, stamped, or struck in; having a pattern impressed or stamped upon the outer lining.
Sentence for "incuse"
Cross Reference for "incuse"
Equivalent for "incuse"