- resulting in to flex or to fold into an inward bend.
- To fold; to curve; in order to make crooked.
- An inward curve.
- In base-ball, lawn-bowls, bowling, etc., a ball therefore pitched or rolled by a right-handed guy regarding curve off to the right.
- To cause some thing to curve inwards.
- To make crooked; bend; bend; particularly, to cause to curve or bend inward: as, the incurved antennæ of an insect.
- To curve or fold inwards.
Sentence for "incurve"
- According to The New Dickson Baseball…
Synonym for "incurve"
Verb Forms for "incurve"
Form for "incurve"