- The act of acquiring or being provided a curved type; a curving or flexing; any example of this.
- Bowing in reverence or worship.
- The state of being curved or curved; any curved shape or formation; curvature; a curve; a bend.
- A curving inwards; the healthiness of being curved inwards.
- The work of bending, or curving.
- their state to be bent or curved; curvature.
- The act of bowing, or bending your body, in respect or reverence.
- The act of incurving or bending.
- hawaii to be incurved or bent; curvature, since the spine; crookedness.
- the action of making a curved form
- a shape that curves or bends inwards
Definition for "incurvation"
- The act of acquiring or being provided a…
Sentence for "incurvation"
- Among the older writers who describe…
Synonym for "incurvation"
Hypernym for "incurvation"