- the work of incurring something
- The act of incurring, bringing on, or exposing a person's self to (some thing troublesome or burdensome)
- The work of incurring, taking on, or subjecting one's self to one thing: as, the incurrence of guilt.
- Incursion; entrance.
- the act of incurring (making your self at the mercy of anything undesirable)
- Definition for "incurrence"
- Sentence for "incurrence"
- At bottom, there is general agreement…
- View More
- Hypernym for "incurrence"
- Same Context for "incurrence"