- A book printed before 1501; an incunable.
- An artifact of an early on period.
- a novel, single sheet, or picture that has been imprinted — perhaps not handwritten — ahead of the year 1501 in Europe.
- a-work of art or of human being business, of an earlier epoch; especially, a novel imprinted before a. d. 1500.
- a novel printed within the infancy regarding the art of publishing. See incunabula, 3.
- In entomology, a cocoon.
Sentence for "incunabulum"
- Obviously the Guamans are not bitter…
Etymologically Related for "incunabulum"