- Plural as a type of incunabulum.
- The cradle or very early abode; the place by which something had its very first development, as a race, an art form, etc.; ergo, first trace; start; beginning.
- In ornithology, a breeding-place; the resort of a bird to breed.
- In bibliography, books printed when you look at the infancy associated with art; typically, publications imprinted prior to the year 1500: within good sense seldom with one incunabulum.
- Definition for "incunabula"
- Sentence for "incunabula"
- The primitive woodcuts in incunabula are…
- View More
- Synonym for "incunabula"
- Same Context for "incunabula"