- A burden; something must certanly be held.
- a pastime, appropriate, burden, or obligation mounted on a title of land, like a lien or mortgage.
- A burdensome and problematic load; whatever impedes movement or activity, or renders challenging or laborious; clog; obstacle; barrier; check.
- a weight or charge upon home; a claim or lien upon an estate, that may diminish its worth.
- See encumbrance, encumbrancer.
- any obstruction that impedes or perhaps is burdensome
- an onerous or hard issue
- a charge against residential property (as a lien or mortgage)
Sentence for "incumbrance"
Synonym for "incumbrance"
Hypernym for "incumbrance"
Same Context for "incumbrance"