- explaining an arrangement of leaves such that distal (anterior) components of older leaves overlap the proximal (posterior) parts of younger people.
- Having the leaves so put that the top element of each one of these covers the bottom for the leaf next above it, as in hepatic mosses associated with the genus Frullania. See succubous.
- In botany, imbricate in such a manner your apex of a leaf lies regarding the root of the after that one above, such as the Jungermanniaceæ.
- Definition for "incubous"
- explaining an arrangement of leaves such that distal…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "incubous"
- Variant for "incubous"