- Showing a progressively larger lighted area; waxing: the increscent moon.
- boosting; growing; augmenting; swelling; enlarging.
- Increasing; in the boost; -- stated for the moon represented since the brand-new moon, aided by the things switched toward the dexter part.
- A crescent oriented with horns looked to dexter (pointing remaining).
- improving; developing; augmenting; swelling: specifically put on the moon.
- Definition for "increscent"
- Showing a progressively larger lighted area; waxing: the…
- View More
- Sentence for "increscent"
- Synonym for "increscent"
- Antonym for "increscent"