- therefore implausible on generate disbelief: gave an unbelievable description of this cause of the accident.
- Astonishing: dressed with incredible speed.
- Amazing; astonishing; awe-inspiring.
- Marvelous; profoundly affecting; wonderful.
- maybe not credible; surpassing belief; also extraordinary and improbable to admit of belief; not likely; marvelous; fabulous.
- beyond belief or comprehension
- maybe not reputable; that can't be credited; surpassing the likelihood of belief.
- Surpassing belief about what is achievable; hard to believe; unimaginable; inconceivable.