- free from corruption or immorality.
- perhaps not decayed; unspoiled.
- free from mistakes or faults.
- perhaps not corrupt, void of moral corruption
- without real decay
- perhaps not affected with corruption or decay; unimpaired; maybe not marred or ruined.
- maybe not defiled or depraved; pure; sound; untainted; above the influence of bribes; upright; honest.
- without any corruption or immorality
- without corruption or immorality
- perhaps not corrupt literally; maybe not impacted by corruption or decay; perhaps not marred, reduced, or spoiled: made use of of organic case of any sort.
- maybe not corrupt spiritually; perhaps not defiled or depraved; pure; sound; untainted; over the impact of corruption or bribery.
- Definition for "incorrupt"
- Sentence for "incorrupt"
- Science has never successfully answered the…
- View More
- Synonym for "incorrupt"
- Equivalent for "incorrupt"
- Form for "incorrupt"
- Same Context for "incorrupt"