- The attribute to be wrong.
- The quality of becoming incorrect; decreased conformity to truth or even to a standard; inaccuracy; inexactness.
- the illness or quality of becoming wrong; want of conformity to truth or even to a typical or guideline; inaccuracy.
- what is incorrect; one.
- not enough conformity to social objectives
- the grade of perhaps not conforming to fact or truth
Sentence for "incorrectness"
- Any grammar incorrectness is simply because…
Synonym for "incorrectness"
Antonym for "incorrectness"
Same Context for "incorrectness"