- The condition of becoming inconvertible
- the standard or condition to be inconvertible; not capable of being exchanged for, or converted into, something different.
- The quality of being inconvertible; incapability of being converted into or exchanged for something else: as, the inconvertibility of bank-notes or other currency into gold or silver.
- the standard of not-being exchangeable
Sentence for "inconvertibility"
- Such "currency inconvertibility insurance" could regain…
Hypernym for "inconvertibility"