- In an incontinent way; without restraint, or without due discipline.
- instantly; simultaneously; forthwith.
- In an incontinent fashion; without restraint, or without due restraint; -- utilized esp. regarding the interests or appetites.
- Immediately; at a time; forthwith.
- In an incontinent manner; without restraint; with unrestrained appetites or interests; specifically, with excessive indulgence of this sexual desire for food.
- Without holding straight back; immediately; forthwith; at a time.
Sentence for "incontinently"
Synonym for "incontinently"
Same Context for "incontinently"