- hard or impractical to condense: an incondensable judicial opinion.
- perhaps not condensable; not capable of being made much more thick or compact, or paid off to fluid form.
- maybe not condensable; incompetent at becoming made much more dense or compact, or paid down to liquid type.
- Not condensable; incapable of becoming made much more dense or compact. Sometimes written incondensible.
- Definition for "incondensable"
- hard or impractical to condense: an incondensable judicial…
- View More
- Sentence for "incondensable"
- Equivalent for "incondensable"