- the standard of being incompressible, of not compressing under great pressure
- the majority modulus or modulus of incompressibility, measured in either electron volts or dynes per square centimeter.
- The quality of becoming incompressible, or not capable of decrease in volume by force; -- previously allowed to be a residential property of fluids.
- the grade of being incompressible or of resisting compression.
- the home of being incompressible
Sentence for "incompressibility"
- The utter incompressibility of this indefensible…
Hypernym for "incompressibility"