- unable to be exchanged one for another: an uncommon, incommutable ability.
- that simply cannot be modified: an incommutable death sentence.
- maybe not commutable
- maybe not commutable; unable to be exchanged with, or substituted for, another.
- not interchangeable or able to substitute one for another
- perhaps not subject to alteration or change
- perhaps not commutable; incompetent at becoming commuted or exchanged with another.
Definition for "incommutable"
- unable to be exchanged one for another: an…
Sentence for "incommutable"
Equivalent for "incommutable"