- Impossible to be transmitted; maybe not communicable: an incommunicable condition.
- Incommunicative: an executive who had been maddeningly incommunicable.
- That cannot be communicated or transmitted
- would you maybe not communicate freely; uncommunicative or set aside
- perhaps not communicable; incompetent at becoming communicated, shared, told, or imparted, to other people.
- Not communicable; incapable of being communicated, told, or imparted to other people.
Sentence for "incommunicable"
Antonym for "incommunicable"
Etymologically Related for "incommunicable"
Same Context for "incommunicable"