- An outsider whom moves to a community or someplace, as used by those that think about themselves become its initial inhabitants.
- One who is available in.
- person who will come in.
- one that succeeds another, as a tenant of land, houses, etc.
- One who is available in; a new-comer; an immigrant.
- one that comes in host to another; a successor: made use of of renters, occupants, office-holders, etc., and opposed to outgoer.
- One resident in a location, but not a native; one that gets in an organization, society, or neighborhood.
- In shooting, a bird which flies toward the sportsman.
Definition for "incomer"
- An outsider whom moves to a community or…
Sentence for "incomer"
Urban Dictionary for "incomer"
- whoever moves into a fresh community:…