- With one's identification concealed or hidden. Used of a woman.
- A woman or girl whoever identification is disguised or hidden.
- A woman who's unidentified or perhaps in disguise.
- The state of being in disguise.
- a female who is unknown or in disguise.
- their state of being in disguise; -- said of a woman.
- a lady as yet not known or disguised.
- not known or disguised: stated of a female or a woman.
Sentence for "incognita"
- My entire island of Terra incognita…
Same Context for "incognita"